Submission guidelines for peer reviewed papers
Check final pdf manuscript with IEEE pdf eXpress:
- Please use IEEE pdf eXpress (http://www.pdf-express.org/) to confirm that the manuscript is IEEEXplore compatible.
- Enter 37504X for the Conference ID, your email address, and your chosen password. If you have previously used IEEE pdf eXpress for other conferences, you can use your existing email address and password in the system.
- Please remove all headers/footers and page numbers from your manuscript. Follow the instructions on the system for the pdf compatibility check and automatic source-file conversion.
- When the manuscript has passed the checks, click on the "Approve for Collection" link in IEEE pdf eXpress.
Sign IEEE Copyright Form and upload final pdf manuscript in EDAS
- Sign the IEEE copyright form electronically via EDAS. The form can be submitted by clicking on the copyright button in EDAS and following the prompts.
- Upload the pdf that was validated by IEEE pdf eXpress to EDAS.
Submission guidelines for non-peer reviewed poster abstracts
To facilitate maximum participation, poster slots will be allocated to attendees who submit a title and brief abstract (maximum 300 words) by Friday, December 18, 2015. Abstracts and author information are to be emailed to phee.yeoh at unimelb dot edu dot au, NOT via the EDAS site. All abstract information received by this date in the specified format below will be printed and distributed to attendees in the workshop book of abstract. After this date, poster slots will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to limitations on available space. Please note that there is no publication associated with a submitted abstract.
Poster sizes should be 60cm in width, and 90cm in height. (This allows for A1 portrait, and A1 landscape).
The abstract submission guidelines are as follows:
- Please use the following format for the abstract submission.
- Author names:
- Institution names:
- Please submit the above information as text in an email. No PDF or Word files.